The Swole Bowl is one of my favorite indulgences while not sabotaging my gains or flooding my body with loads of sugar! To me, this is the closest thing to an ice cream substitute, and it’s also dairy free! Check it out!
The Swole Bowl
- 1 cup of almond yogurt
- 1 scoops of collagen protein powder
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ⅛ cup of walnuts or pecans
- ⅛ cup of cashews
- 1 tablespoon of nut butter
- ¼ cup of fresh berries
- Dash of cinnamon
- Dash of sliced almonds
- In a small mixing bowl, mix the collagen protein powder and the almond yogurt until smooth.
2. Chop the cashews and walnuts, then place them at the bottom of your serving bowl.
3. Next, layer the yogurt and collagen onto the chopped nuts.
4. Place your berries on top, then drizzle your nut butter of choice, honey, and finally dash some sliced almonds and cinnamon on top.
And you’re done! Enjoy!